At the suggestion of my therapist and prompting for years from many other people, I finally went to an Al-Anon meeting. For those of you not familiar with Al-Anon, it’s similar to AA but it’s for the family and friends of alcoholics. I went and explained my situation with my Dad. For the first time, I talked in a space where I felt like someone understood me totally and knew my pain and heartbreak. I’m actually really excited for my next meeting!
Posted on Wednesday June 22nd, 2011 at 10:21 PM with 20 notes.
- megdawe likes this
- destineejoy707 likes this
- iamcourageandserenity likes this
- thethin-white-duchess likes this
- tara315m likes this
- itsasamboni likes this
- kroseprose likes this
- loveydoveyecstasy likes this
- merryfisticuffs likes this
- prettylittlepasha said: You can do it Kate. I love you.
- bymyluckystars likes this
- crystal-film likes this
- grantaireyoucantdothat posted this